The 2015 Fellowship Competition
How to Complete Your Application
Welcome to our application system. Your application MUST include the following:
- My Personal and Contact Information
- Confirming my eligibility
- My higher education history
- The graduate program[s] for which I seek support
- Additional required submissions:
- Scores of standardized tests already taken
- Information on how you learned about this program
Completely filled out sections of this form:
In addition, you are invited - but not required - to submit
At this stage of the application, we have minimized documentary requirements that confirm eligibility, educational, and test results. If you are asked to be a finalist, however, we will specify the official documents we will need from you before we can invite you to the finalist interviews.
If you have applied to - or been familiar with - previous Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship Competitions, please note that:
- You will not be able to resubmit your previous application.
- You will be able to upload to this new system any essays, transcripts, exhibits and/or standardized test scores.
- The essay questions have been modified to improve their clarity and focus so you might want to review the new questions to make sure that your essays are responsive to them.
- We have simplified required submissions
- Recommendations must be submitted online, using the system.