PAUL AND DAISY SOROS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM FOR NEW AMERICANS
The application for the 2014 competition will be accessible on July 16th.
Welcome to our application system. Your application MUST include the following:
Completely filled out sections of this form:
- My Personal and Contact Information
- Confirming my eligibility
- My higher education history
- The graduate program[s] for which I seek support
- Additional required submissions:
- Scores of standardized tests already taken
In addition, you are invited - but not required - to submit
- Information on how you learned about this program.
At this stage of the application, we have minimized documentary requirements that confirm eligibility, educational, and test results. If you are asked to be a finalist, however, we will specify the official documents we will need from you before we can invite you to the finalist interviews.
If you have applied to - or been familiar with - previous Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship Competitions, please note that:
- We are now using a completely new application system so you will not be able to resubmit your previous application.
- You will be able to upload to this new system any essays, transcripts, exhibits and/or standardized test scores you may have submitted in the past
- The essay questions have been modified to improve their clarity and focus so you might want to review the new questions to make sure that your essays are responsive to them.
- We have simplified required submissions
- Recommendations must be submitted online, using the system. If a previous recommender still has a letter or recommendation on hand, she or he will be able to upload it to the new system.